- Employee in the field of technical support
At esave we develop and offer state-of-the-art technologies and smart solutions in the area of light management, guiding municipalities and industries on the journey to become connected and autonomous. Our IoT solution enables the entire public lighting of cities and municipalities to be networked with each other and controlled via a web application.
Are you the contact person for all our customers and answer their inquiries on the phone or in writing - professionally, comprehensively and competently. You have excellent language skills (English, German, maybe even French) and you have a technical understanding which makes it easier for you to understand and implement the requests of our customers.
- Contact person for technical requests of existing customers
- Ensuring technical support incl. product documentation
- Organization and execution of training courses
- Participation in product development
- Error analysis and repair of electronic assemblies
PROFILE OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic technical training (e.g.: electronics technician, automation technician, computer scientist) or advanced education in higher technical school systems engineering / electrical engineering
- Good analytical and networked thinking
- Customer and service oriented work
- Experience in handling electronic assemblies
- Good language skills in German and English
- Independent work
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application!
Please send your complete application documents exclusively in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org.